Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Going over to the other side

Youwriteon.com is a funny business. For the select few of you that have been following my travails it will shock you to learn that after prolonged editing I have actually slipped out of the charts, down to position 21. Gah!

I sent off the submission to Andersen anyway and fingers crossed.

I've signed up with a new site(new to me) called Authonomy. It appears to be a writers' networking site where, as a side effect of your popularity, Harpercollins might review your MS.

Within seconds of posting my MS I had a barrage of interest but the jury is out as to whether this is genuine or self-serving. I'll let you know...

2 comments:

  1. My experience of Authonomy was that it was very self-serving. Objective crtiques gave way to a parade of mutual back-scratching. Getting up the charts required constant networking and saying nice things at the expense of any kind of value feedback.

    But maybe that was just me!!!

    ReplyDelete